The AJRA awards numerous scholarships to its members each year. Many of the scholarships are funds that are provided by special funds in memory of a former AJRA member, adult director or a person that has had a special connection to the AJRA organization through the years.
The criteria to be able to apply and to receive a scholarship is as follows:
- Must be a paid member in good standing with the AJRA and qualified to compete in the finals
- Member must be a graduating senior of the current school year (2020) or a first year college freshman (provided you meet the age requirement of membership)
- Must complete and turn in a written application form provided by the organization by the deadline
- Must participate in a personal interview with the scholarship committee on the designated date and time during the finals
- Must be present to receive the scholarship award during the designated performance
SCHOLARSHIP LETTER & APPLICATION-2021
|David Bean||Homer Raglen|
|John Rae Powell||Vernon West|
Alumni Scholarship Fund
Any former AJRA member that wishes to contribute any amount to the AJRA in memory of a loved one, or perhaps wants to contribute to the association with a small monetary gift, this fund has been created for that purpose.